Treatments, massages and Spa by the sea.
From garden to plate, a cuisine inspired by our kitchen gardens.
La Fontaine in a nutshell…
It’s no secret that the human footprint now far outstrips the biocapacity of the planet.
Filled with constant optimism, our team at La Fontaine has created a place where we experiment, research, and share ideas to find solutions for the future.
All with a common goal: to reconcile humanity with the planet.
To achieve this, we are experimenting with regenerative economics:
Local sourcing: food, water, energy… much of the restaurant’s vegetables come from our gardens, as do our eggs and wine. We also produce some of our own energy.
Circular production: either no waste or waste as a resource. For example, local sourcing avoids the packaging often associated with transport.
Functionality: renting, sharing, managing common resources.
Building on collaboration: The project is co-constructed and managed by the local team members and sometimes by people from the Pays de Retz region.
Renewed connection with a form of spirituality: being in touch with oneself and nature
There are lots of things you can do here:
– Discover and create simple pleasures: Feed the animals with Tim, go on storytelling walks with Léna, even go on a treasure hunt…
– Experience: the spa, permaculture training, equicoaching, sheepcoaching, yoga…
– Share: emotions at a wedding, meeting new people at our La Fontaine dinners, ideas at a seminar, lively evenings in our guinguettes…
Our opening hours
– Our shop is open every day from 8am to 7pm.
– Reception is open 24 hours every day.
– The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner every day except Sunday evening.
– The Bar is open every day from 10am to 10pm.
– The Tea Room is open every day from 3pm to 6pm.